Our Terms & Conditions provide the guidelines that we use to protect our clients and ensure a high quality of service. Please carefully read through the following conditions that form a part of any agreements, services, or notices made by White City Linens and which you, as a customer, accept and agree to in our Terms & Conditions, Privacy and Return Policies. By accessing any of the services presented on this website, you are acknowledging that you have read, understood and are legally bound by these Terms & Conditions. If you do not acknowledge and agree with the above, you may not access or use White City Linens website contents or Services.
White City Linens reserves the right to amend, update or modify these Terms & Conditions at its discretion. You will be notified of any changes to these conditions on your preferred mode of communication that is via email or phone. Any information and content made available through this website is provided solely for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for purposes of resale, distribution, or public display.
- The Terms & Conditions set forth shall be ruled and interpreted in accordance of the laws of Lebanon. Rights and remedies, convened by this agreement or by law, shall be cumulative, and may be exercised singly or concurrently. The parties hereby irreversibly agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Lebanon. Note that these terms & conditions do NOT constitute a legal partnership between White City Linens and the customer but rather a legal agreement guiding our interactions with you.
- White City Linens reserves the right to alter, suspend or withdraw any of the products or services, information or technical data without notice. White City Linens will not be liable, to you or any other person in any way for any loss incurred as a result of, or in connection with, any such alterations. You acknowledge and agree that any reliance on or use by you of any information and content shall be entirely at your own risk.
- White City Linens reserves the proprietary rights to all information and content concerning the White City Linens brand including the logo, trademarks and other identifying markers that remain the exclusive property of White City Linens. All data and information contained in the White City Linens website is protected under International Copyright Law and shall NOT be used by the customer in any commercial manner.
- White City Linens services and products are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. White City Linens and its affiliates disclaim any responsibility for any negative events or instances that arise after the purchase, delivery and use of our products including but not limited to any liability, loss, injury, or damage of any kind. You acknowledge that upon product delivery, its use is entirely at your own risk.
- White City Linens reserves the rights to investigate any complaints, problems or grievances concerning the violation of the Terms & Conditions, Privacy and Return policies presented on this site. We therefore reserve the right to seek all remedies available at law and in equity for violations, including and not limited to legal action and banning of customer IP addresses from our website.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold White City Linens, its affiliates, business partners, and employees harmless from any loss, claim, action, suit, demand, damage, or expense asserted by any third party relating in any way to, or in respect of, your use of White City Linens products and services.
- White City Linens’ performance under these Terms & Conditions shall be excused in the event of interruption due to causes beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, civil disorder, acts of any government, war or other hostility, natural disasters, embargo, acts of terrorism, acts of any third party data provider(s), third party software, or communication method interruptions. In addition, if any provision of these Terms & Conditions is invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any way under any applicable rule of law, the provision shall be deemed omitted to the extent that it is invalid, illegal or unenforceable.